LAST UPDATED: June 29, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide Us
When you submit a form via the Service, we may collect information from you such as:
- Phone number
- Wireless provider
- Date of birth
- Zip code
- Other optional information provided by parents acting on behalf of their children
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you email us, we will receive your email address, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect About Your Use of the Service
We may use this information, for example, to ensure that the Service functions properly, to determine how many users have visited certain pages or opened messages, or to prevent fraud. We use IP address to derive your approximate location.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect:
- To operate, maintain, enhance, and provide features of the Service, to provide services and information that you request, to sign you up for a program that you select, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Service, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To contact you for administrative, informational, and marketing purposes, including by providing customer service or sending communications, including confirmation of the information you provided, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For our business purposes, such as audits, security, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We disclose information that we collect through the Service to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use and disclose aggregate information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, unless we are prohibited from doing so under applicable law.
THIRD PARTY SITES
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information that we collect. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data.
From time to time, we send marketing messages to our users. If you no longer want to receive such messages from us on a going forward basis, you may opt-out via the “unsubscribe” link or the equivalent action provided in each such marketing messages.
USE OF SERVICE BY MINORS
The Service is not directed to individuals under the age of 18, and we request that they not provide personal information through the Service.
INTERNATIONAL CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFER
InStudio uses servers hosted in the United States. Please note that we may be transferring your information outside of your region for storage and processing in the United States and around the globe. By using the Service, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
111 Academy Dr., Ste 150
Irvine, CA 92617